UK Leading Small Business Insurance Broker
We search an extensive panel of insurers to get you the best policy at an affordable price.
Cover Available for a Wide Variety of Business Types
From shops and offices, to tradesmen and commercial combined, we will tailor a policy that suits all of your business needs.
Business Insurance Experts
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will tailor your policy to suit your individual business needs.
Vast Range of Businesses Covered
With a wealth of insurance schemes to use, there isn’t much we aren’t able to cover.
- Shops & Retailers.
- Tradesmen & Contractors.
- Restaurants, Pubs & Cafés.
- Residential and Commercial Property Owners.
- Salons, Hairdressers & Beauticians.
- Offices & Surgeries.
- Professional Indemnity.
These are just a handful of businesses we can cover, so don’t worry if your trade is not listed above. Get it touch with our specialist team to find out more.
What is SME (Small / Medium Enterprise) Insurance?
When you run a small to medium business, you need to consider the specific risks you face as a business. We understand that no two businesses are the same, and we are able to tailor our SME policies to meet the specific needs of each business.
We are able to cover a vast range of business types; from Tradesmen, Mobile Hairdressers and Professional Indemnity, to Shops, Salons and Commercial Combined policies.
Some areas of cover that we can offer that you may need to consider:
Public & Products Liability
– This will cover you in the event of a customer or member of the public being injured whilst on your premises, while using one of your products, or as a result of your, or one of your employees, work or negligence.
– If you have people working for you, it is required by law for you to hold this employers’ liability insurance. The law states that your policy must cover at least £5 million. If an employee were to sustain illness or injury as a result of working for your company, they could make a claim against you, so it is important you are covered.
Contents, Stock and Tools Cover
– If you run a business from a premises, you may have invested a lot of money in business equipment and stock. Cover is available to cover these items in case of loss or accidental damage. We can also cover equipment while off the premises such as laptops and phones.
If your business is mobile, we can offer cover for your tools and other business equipment.
Business Interruption Cover
– If the business was to suffer a loss and unable to trade and make profit for a period of time, how would this affect you? Business interruption cover would protect you for such instances.
– We can cover money on the premises during working hours, out of hours providing the security meets the insurer’s requirements, in a bank night safe, in transit and in a private dwelling. If your business handle cash payments, this cover should be considered.