Courier Insurance

  • UK Leading Courier Insurance Broker

    We deal directly with the UK’s more reputable insurers, giving you the confidence that you have the best cover in place.

  • Tailored Cover to Suit your Needs

    As well as covering your vehicle, we can add goods in transit, public and employers’ liability, breakdown cover and excess protection to your policy.

  • Optional Extras

    Goods in Transit, Public and Employers Liability and Breakdown Cover available.

  • Immediate Cover

    If you are happy with the quotation provided, we can get you covered straight away.

  • At, our Courier Insurance policies are provided by the UK’s leading insurance companies. We work in partnership with a huge number of insurers to get you the best value and most suitable insurance quotes for your requirements.

  • * By filling out this form you agree to our terms and conditions. We treat your data very seriously and do not sell your information to anyone.

  • When should the policy start? *

  • Date of Birth *

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
At, we have some unbeatable deals with courier insurance companies. We will search a panel of insurers for you, so you don’t need to spend the time hunting for your courier van insurance.

Anyone working in the carriage of goods service for hire or reward – be it in a van, car or on a bike, is required to have the relevant policy. As well as being a business, it also falls into haulage and possibly fleet in terms of insurance, which is why you can benefit from speaking to who know the subject inside out.

As well as vehicle cover, we can also offer cover for the following:

Public Liability

– This will cover you in the event of a customer or member of the public being injured as a result of your business activities.

Employers’ Liability

– If you have people working for you, it is required by law for you to hold employers’ liability insurance. The law states that your policy must cover at least £5 million. If an employee were to sustain illness or injury as a result of working for your company, they could make a claim against you, so it is important you are covered.

Goods in Transit

– Whether the goods you are carrying are yours, owned by a customer or for hire and reward, you would want to make sure that the goods are covered for loss or damage.

Breakdown Cover

– It is well worth considering breakdown cover when using your vehicle for work to minimise interruption to your business.

Excess Protection

– In the event of an accident, you will be required to pay the first part of any claim (this will be the amount of the policy excess). We offer cover to remove the policy excess so you won’t be out of pocket in the event of a claim.

No, you are required to have specific courier insurance cover which has specific Hire and Reward wording.
Yes, we can tailor cover suitable to your requirements. Whether you are self-employed or are required to have goods in transit cover by the company you work for, we can help.
Hire and reward refers to the carriage of other people’s goods that you are being paid to deliver. Own goods would cover your own possessions that you may be carrying such as tools and business equipment.
Public Liability will cover you if you cause an injury or damage to a person’s property, and when you are coming into contact with the public on a daily basis, it would be a prudent choice to have this cover in place.
If you have people working for you, it is required by law for you to hold this employers’ liability insurance. The law states that your policy must cover at least £5 million.
Yes, you can add your spouse to the policy. The cover will be the same as the policy cover.
Some insurers will allow you to name up to 4 drivers on the policy, and some will provide an any driver policy.
(age restrictions may apply).
Some insurers on our panel will offer an introductory discount for no claims years built up on a private car policy, so it is definitely worth mentioning when you speak to us.