UK Leading Courier Insurance Broker
We deal directly with the UK’s more reputable insurers, giving you the confidence that you have the best cover in place.
Tailored Cover to Suit your Needs
As well as covering your vehicle, we can add goods in transit, public and employers’ liability, breakdown cover and excess protection to your policy.
Goods in Transit, Public and Employers Liability and Breakdown Cover available.
If you are happy with the quotation provided, we can get you covered straight away.
Anyone working in the carriage of goods service for hire or reward – be it in a van, car or on a bike, is required to have the relevant policy. As well as being a business, it also falls into haulage and possibly fleet in terms of insurance, which is why you can benefit from speaking to eQuotedirect.co.uk who know the subject inside out.
As well as vehicle cover, we can also offer cover for the following:
– This will cover you in the event of a customer or member of the public being injured as a result of your business activities.
– If you have people working for you, it is required by law for you to hold employers’ liability insurance. The law states that your policy must cover at least £5 million. If an employee were to sustain illness or injury as a result of working for your company, they could make a claim against you, so it is important you are covered.
Goods in Transit
– Whether the goods you are carrying are yours, owned by a customer or for hire and reward, you would want to make sure that the goods are covered for loss or damage.
– It is well worth considering breakdown cover when using your vehicle for work to minimise interruption to your business.
– In the event of an accident, you will be required to pay the first part of any claim (this will be the amount of the policy excess). We offer cover to remove the policy excess so you won’t be out of pocket in the event of a claim.
(age restrictions may apply).